McElhenney Construction is looking to fill an Estimator/Project Manager position within the organization immediately. The Project Manager/Estimator will be responsible for estimating projects, assisting in contract and subcontract administration, pre-construction planning, procurement management, and project management on select jobs.
McElhenney Construction is a construction company based in Mobile, Alabama. McElhenney Construction has been in business since 2013 performing work on road construction and site development projects for government entities and private developers.
- Assist in identifying potential projects to bid/quote
- Attend pre-bid meetings to represent the organization
- Compile data and documentation for estimating purposes for final review
- Identify and communicate with potential subcontractors for quotes
- Work with government entities to ensure contract documents are delivered and finalized.
- Assist with Operations team to ensure subs are approved and coordinated.
- Assist with Operations team in procuring required materials
- Reviewing estimates for approval
- Attending meetings, events, and business development opportunities on behalf of the organization.
- Experience in road construction and estimating/project management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to adapt to estimating and takeoff software.
- Time management skills are critical
- B.S. in Engineering or Construction Management a plus.
If you are interested in the applying for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about McElhenney Construction please visit our website at www.mcelhenneyconst.com